Sunday, April 7, 2013

HaPPy~~ MoMeNttt...

Assalamualaikum..

Today I’m back home with a bright smile again….laughing alone like a crazy person..hahaha..and keep saying `nan choahae' while my mouth never stop from smiling..hehehe..it’s a very very pleasant memory like before and i just comfortable with the memory…I hope that I can still have such a pleasant memory like that again…thanks for make me happy and make my waiting come to the end…I’m happy,just that…hehe..it’s nothing,just feel like seeing someone from the same country when you’re at other country…so happy and comfortable..hehe..it’s feel like reunion again..all the past memories,it’s make me remind all that again..hehehehe…I hope that I can smile while write this but I can’t because my friend will think I’m crazy because of smiling alone toward my laptop..hahahaha…just want to share another happy moment…




No comments:

Post a Comment